As per available reports about 111 journals, 57 Conferences, 15 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Pediatric Gastroenterology and about 9378 articles are being published on the current trends in Pediatric Gastroenterology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Pediatric Gastroenterology are being carried out. Pediatric Gastroenterology is sub speciality of gastroenterology dealing with pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition, including normal and abnormal functions of the alimentary tract and its associated organs, including the salivary glands, pancreas, gallbladder, and liver.
The Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Gastrointestinal & Digestive System. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Gastrointestinal, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences proudly presents 4th Probiotics , Functional and Baby Foods Conference from Nov 3rd-5th, 2015. The main theme of the conference is "Accelerating New Research and Technologies in Gastroenterology and Urology" which covers a wide range of critically important sessions. Gastroenterology Conference would lay a platform for the interaction between experts around the world and aims in accelerating scientific discoveries.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Pediatric Gastroenterology and related journals
- Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System
- Journal of Pediatrics and Therapeutics
- International Seminars in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- American Journal of Gastroenterology
- Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology
- Digestive and Liver Disease
- Journal of Liver
- Digestive Diseases and Sciences
List of major Pediatric Gastroenterology and related conferences
- XVI Congress of the Polish Society of Gastroenterology
- The 2nd World Congress on Controversies in Gastroenterology (CIGI)
- GUT 2014 Annual Scientific Congress of the Malaysian Society of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- 4th World Congress of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
List of major Pediatric Gastroenterology related research centers
- Pediatric Gastroenterology Inova Medical Group
- Pediatric gastroenterology division at Hasbro Children's Hospital
- Pediatric Clinical Research Center, Clinical & Translational Science Institute at UCSF
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 15, 2021