As per available reports about 100 journals, 50 Conferences, 20 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to peptic ulcer and about 36282 articles are being published on the current trends in peptic ulcer. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. Peptic ulcer is a gastrointestinal disorders in which the inflammation of mucosal lining of stomach. Peptic ulcers can be treated with anti-ulcer drugs.
The Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in gastrointestinal disorders. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of gastrointestinal disorders, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
3rd International Conference on Gastroenterology & Urology" (Gastroenterology-2014) is hosted by OMICS Group Conferences. The main theme of the conference is "Accelerating New Research and Technologies in Gastroenterology and Urology" which covers a wide range of critically important sessions. Gastroenterology Conference would lay a platform for the interaction between experts around the world and aims in accelerating scientific discoveries.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Peptic ulcer and related journals
- Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System
- American Journal of Gastroenterology
- Diseases of the Colon and Rectum
- Journal of Gastroenterology
- Current Opinion in Gastroenterology
- Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology
- Digestive Diseases
- Digestive Diseases and Sciences
- Digestive Endoscopy
- Digestive and Liver Diseases
- Diseases of the Esophagus
List of major Peptic Ulcer and related conferences
- Course on Advances in Gastroenterology
- GUT 2014 Annual Scientific Congress of the Malaysian Society of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- New Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- The 2nd World Congress on Controversies in Gastroenterology (CIGI)
- Pan-American Week of GI Diseases (SPED)
List of major Peptic Ulcer related research centers
- Gastrointestinal Research Foundation
- Digestive Disease Research Center
- Digestive Disease Institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 26, 2022