As per available reports about 100 journals, 50 Conferences, 15 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Perfusionist and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in Perfusionist. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to blood are being carried out. Perfusionist is a medical professional whose responsibility is to maintain the circulatory and respiratory functions of a patient during surgical procedure.
The Journal of Blood disorders and transfusion is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in blood. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Blood disorders and transfusion provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of blood.
2nd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders” organized and hosted by Omics group. OMICS Group International conferences always strive to unite people with diverse expertise under a single roof of knowledge.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Perfusionist related Journals
- Journal of Blood & Lymph
- Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion
- Blood and Lymphatic Cancer : Targets and Therapy
- Clinical Medicine Insights: Blood Disorders
- Journal of Blood Medicine
- Journal of Hematology
- The Internet Journal of Hematology
- Hematology Reports
- Advances in Hematology
List of major Perfusionist related Conferences
- 2nd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Baltimore, USA
- 3rd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Sandiego, USA
- 2nd International Conference on Nursing & Healthcare, Chicago, USA
- 2nd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Linthicum, USA
- The 3rd annual World Cord Blood Congress, Boston, MA, United States
- The 4th annual World Cord Blood Congress, USA
- 6th International Congress on Biomarkers and Clinical Research, Toronto, Canada
- 1st Annual International Conference on Advanced Research : Physiology, Singapore
- 5th International Medical Forum, Kiev, Ukraine
- 3rd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, USA
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 19, 2021