As per available reports about 100 journals, 60 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to blood and about 51797 articles are being published on the current trends in blood. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to blood are being carried out. As reported from the above article, Blood is a bodily fluid in animals that delivers necessary substances such as nutrients and oxygen to the cells and transports metabolic waste products away from those same cells. It functions are like: Supply of oxygen to tissues (bound to haemoglobin, which is carried in red cells); Supply of nutrients such as glucose, amino acids, and fatty acids (dissolved in the blood or bound to plasma proteins (e.g., blood lipids); Removal of waste such as carbon dioxide, urea, and lactic acid; Regulation of body pH.
The Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in blood. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of blood and bioinformatics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which is organizing 2 Scientific Conferences namely 2nd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Baltimore, USA & 3rd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Sandiego,USA as an upcoming events on blood & related diseases. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
List of major Peripheral blood related Journals
- Journal of Blood & Lymph
- Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion
- Blood and Lymphatic Cancer : Targets and Therapy
- Clinical Medicine Insights: Blood Disorders
- Journal of Blood Medicine
- Journal of Hematology
- The Internet Journal of Hematology
- Hematology Reports
- Advances in Hematology
List of major Peripheral blood related Conferences
- 2nd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Baltimore, USA
- 3rd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Sandiego, USA
- 2nd International Conference on Nursing & Healthcare, Chicago, USA
- 2nd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, Linthicum, USA
- The 3rd annual World Cord Blood Congress, Boston, MA, United States
- The 4th annual World Cord Blood Congress, USA
- 6th International Congress on Biomarkers and Clinical Research, Toronto, Canada
- 1st Annual International Conference on Advanced Research : Physiology, Singapore
- 5th International Medical Forum, Kiev, Ukraine
- 3rd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders, USA