As per available reports about 372 journals, 113 Conferences, 83 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Pharmaceutical chemistry and about 243568 articles are being published on the current trends Pharmaceutical chemistry. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Drug manufacturing is the process of industrial-scale synthesis of pharmaceutical drugs by pharmaceutical companies. The process of drug manufacturing can be broken down into a series of unit operations, such as milling, granulation, coating, tablet pressing, and others.
Medicinal Chemistry Open Access Journal in OMICS Group disseminate the information about the wide range of latest discoveries on diversified aspects of chemistry including Medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry and observations of biologic effects of new or existing natural products from bacteria. Medicinal chemistry journal target Researchers, Scientists, and Students who seek to advance the technical knowledge and practical applications related to pharmaceutical chemistry. Journal provides an open access platform on all the aspects of Medicinal chemistry which include synthetic organic chemistry and aspects of natural products and computational chemistry in close combination with chemical biology, enzymology and structural biology, together aiming at the discovery and development of new therapeutic agents.
OMICS Group sustains the most effective and also the current analysed articles within the Open Access disciple. It gives us immense delight to welcome you to join us at the 4th International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry and Computer Aided Drug Designing during November 02-04, 2015 Atlanta, USA. This International Conferences MedChem & CADD-2015 aims in accelerating scientific discoveries and latest innovations in chemistry and drug designing with the application of Nanotechnology and Material Sciences in it.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Add medicine and related journals
- Medicinal Chemistry Journal
- BMC Public Health
- BMC Health Services Research
- World Journal of Gastroenterology
- Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment
- International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
- Journal of Medical Case Reports
- Cardiovascular Diabetology
- BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders
- BMC Research Notes
- Malaria Journal
- BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making
List of major Add medicine and related Conferences
- 2nd Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Conference
- SPEC 2014 Shedding New Light on Disease
- The 4-th International Conference Nanomaterials Applications Properties 2014
- Biology and Treatment of Metastatic Cancers
- International Conference on Repair, Regeneration and Reconstruction
- DNA Replication as a Source of DNA Damage; From Molecules to Human Health
- World Congress on Controversies in Veterinary Medicine
- Congress on Controversies in Thrombosis Hemostasis (CiTH)
- 7th International Congress for Gender and Sex Specific Medicine
- EMBO EMBL Symposium Frontiers in Metabolism From Molecular Physiology to Systems Medicine
- 9th World Congress of the International Society for Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (ISPRM)
- Third Intl Conference on Soft Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Applications (SCAI-2014)
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on November 28, 2023