As per available reports about 372 journals, 113 Conferences, 83 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Pharmacoanalysis and about 344000 articles are being published on the current trends in Pharmacoanalysis. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Pharmacoanalysis and the chemical analysis of compounds in the form of like small organic molecules such as insulin glargine, erythropoietin, and others. The goals of pharmacochemistry are to set up an efficient Scientific society of interaction between scientists and experts, govt departments, educational and research organizations and persons concerned with the complicated positions of chemical sciences and chemical analysis. It also is designed to share and organize improvements in the fields of chemical sciences from the research laboratories to health organizations.
Medicinal Chemistry Open Access Journal in OMICS Group disseminate the information about the wide range of latest discoveries on diversified aspects of chemistry including Medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry and observations of biologic effects of new or existing natural products from bacteria. Medicinal chemistry journal target Researchers, Scientists, and Students who seek to advance the technical knowledge and practical applications related to pharmaceutical chemistry. Journal provides an open access platform on all the aspects of Medicinal chemistry which include synthetic organic chemistry and aspects of natural products and computational chemistry in close combination with chemical biology, enzymology and structural biology, together aiming at the discovery and development of new therapeutic agents.
OMICS Group sustains the most effective and also the current analysed articles within the Open Access disciple. It gives us immense delight to welcome you to join us at the 4th International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry and Computer Aided Drug Designing during November 02-04, 2015 Atlanta, USA. This International Conferences MedChem & CADD-2015 aims in accelerating scientific discoveries and latest innovations in chemistry and drug designing with the application of Nanotechnology and Material Sciences in it.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Medicinal Chemistry related journals
- Medicinal chemistry journal
- Journal of Medicinal Chemistry (ACS Publications)
- Medicinal Chemistry (Bentham Science)
- International Journal of Medicinal Chemistry (Hindawi)
- European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry Research – Springer
List of major Medicinal Chemistry related Conferences
- 4th International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry and Computer Aided Drug Designing
- International Symposium on Advances in Synthetic and Medicinal Chemistry
- 2nd EFMC Young Medicinal Chemist Symposium (EFMC-YMCS 2015)
- Frontiers in Medicinal Chemistry (FMC 2015)
- Conference Cluster on Medicinal Chemistry
- Mastering Medicinal Chemistry
- 9th Drug Design & Medicinal Chemistry Conference
- Conferences and Meetings on Biochemistry and Medicinal Chemistry, Toxicology
List of major Medicinal Chemistry related Research Centres
- Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine
- Medicinal Chemistry & Pharmacology - CSIR-Indian Institute
- Division of Medicinal Chemistry - Research
- Centre for Medicinal Chemistry @ UOW
- Medical research institutes in the United Kingdom
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 13, 2021