As per available reports about 45 Journals, 15 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to Pharmacovigilance and about 6364 articles are being published on the current trends in Pharmacovigilance. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to pharmacovigilance is apprehensive with identifying the hazards linked with pharmaceutical commodities and with minimizing the hazard of any damage that may approach patients.
Pharmacovigilance has its own exclusive expression that is significant to realize. Most of the following terms used are peculiar to drug protection, although a few are used by other disciplines within the pharmaceutical science also. The action that is mainly commonly related with Pharmacovigilance (PV), and which consumes a major quantity of resources for drug regulatory authorities (or similar government agencies) and drug safety departments in pharmaceutical companies, is that of adverse event reporting.
The Journal of Pharmacovigilance is an open access journal – hosted by OMICS International – a initiate in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Pharmacovigilance researches.
Journal of Pharmacovigilance is about the pharmaceutical interference, defence, side effects and adverse effects as well as medications toxicity. Unintentional effects are common yet often times there is short of qualitative and quantitative statistics that allows for a precise estimation of the risk/benefits profile of pharmaceuticals. Advances in biomedical science have generated more new and complex medicines to treat a broader variety of diseases and conditions than ever before.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Pharmacovigilance and related journals
List of major Pharmacovigilance and related Conferences
- 5th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs August 03-05, 2015 Florida, USA
- International Conference and Expo on Separation Techniques August 10-12, 2015 San Francisco, USA
- 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmacovigilance & Clinical Trials August 10-12, 2015 London, UK
- Global Pharma Summit August 10-12, 2015 Philadelphia, USA
- International Conference and Expo on Drug Discovery & Designing August 11-13, 2015 Frankfurt, Germany
- 3rd Annual Pharmacovigilance Forum Conference
- 18th International Conference on Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
- 6th Annual Pharmacovigilance & Risk Management strategies
- 2nd Conference on Pharmacovigilance and Drug safety
- 9th European Generic and Biosimilar Medicines Association Pharmacovigilance Conference
List of major Pharmacovigilance and related Research Centres
- European Network of Centres for Pharmacoepidemiology
- Pharmacovigilance - Uppsala Monitoring Centre
- Apollo Hospitals Educational & Research Foundation
- Pharmacovigilance Lab
- pharmacovigilance center
- Anovus - Institute of Clinical Research
- Indian Biosciences and Research Institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on February 07, 2023