As per available reports about 30 journals, 40 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to Philosophy and about 3428 articles are being published on the current trends in Philosophy. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Philosophy are being carried out. Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with reality, existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument. In more casual speech, by extension, "philosophy" can refer to "the most basic beliefs, concepts, and attitudes of an individual or group".
Journal of Mass Communication & Journalism is an Open Access journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc
The Journal of Mass Communication & Journalism is an open access journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Philosophy researches. Mass Communication is the term used to describe the academic study of the various means by which individuals and entities relay information through mass media to large segments of the population at the same time. Journalism is the practice of investigation and reporting of events, issues and trends to a broad audience. Journal of Mass Communication & Journalism an academic journal provides an opportunity to share the information among the medical scientists and researchers on the discoveries and current developments.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Philosophy and related journals
• Journal of Indian Philosophy
• Philosophical Journals
• The Journal of Philosophy
• British Journal for the Philosophy of Science
• Journal of Moral Philosophy
• Open Journal of Philosophy
• Journal of Political Philosophy
• Public Philosophy Journal
• American Journal of Theology and Philosophy
• Environmental Philosophy
List of major Philosophy and related Conferences
• Society for Applied Philosophy Annual Conference 2014
• Philosophy Conference
• Australasian Association of Philosophy Annual Conference
• The European Conference on Ethics, Religion and Philosophy 2014
List of major Philosophy and related Research Centres
• Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics - University of Oxford
• The Research Centre for Romance Linguistics
• Faculty of Philology - Universität Leipzig
• Universitat de Barcelona - Faculty of Philology
• Lithuanian Language Research Centre
• Linguistic and Didactic Research Centre
• Faculty of Philology - Vilnius University
• Institute of Philology
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 26, 2022