As per available reports about 1603 journals, 83 Conferences and several workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Physical Examination and about 41078 articles are being published on the current trends in Physical Examination. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Physical Examination are being carried out. A physical examination is a routine test your doctor performs to check your overall health. It is also known as a wellness check.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Physical Examination and related journals
List of major Physical Examination and related Conferences
- The 5th Asia-Oceanian Conference of Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine, Feb 18 - 22, 2016, Cebu City, Philippine
- AMRPA — 2015 American Medical Rehabilitation Providers Association Annual Educational Conference & Expo, Oct 14 - 16 , 2015, Nashville, United States
- AMR2015 — 3rd Australian Mine Rehabilitation Conference , Aug 17 - 20 ,2015, Adelaide, Australia 3rd ICRMCE 2015
- 3rd International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering , Nov 19 -21, 2015, Solo, Indonesia
- AOCNR2015 — The 1st Asia-Oceanian Congress for NeuroRehabilitation , Sep 03 - 05 2015 , Seoul, South Korea 20th European Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine , Apr 23 -28 , 2016, Estoril, Portugal
- ICORR — 2015 IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics , Jul 14 -17 , 2015, Singapore, Singapor
- 2nd ATC-SEI Conference on Improving the Seismic Performance of Existing Buildings and other Structures, Dec 10 -12, 2015, San Francisco, United States • Physical/Medical Exams: Medical Examination Policy
- Health Assessment/History Taking and Physical Examination
- Annual Meeting 2013 - AAOMPT
- The Art and Science of the Physical Examination
List of major Physical Examination and related Research Centres
- The American Geriatrics Society
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 18, 2022