As per available reports about 279 journals, 162 Conferences and few number of workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Plane mirror and about 1211 articles are being published on the current trends in Planck's Law. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Plane mirror are being carried out. A planar body with a reflective surface is known as plane mirror. For light rays striking a plane mirror, the angle of reflection equals the angle of incidence. The angle of incidence is the angle between the incident ray and the surface normal (an imaginary line perpendicular to the surface). Therefore the angle of reflection is the angle between the reflected ray and the normal and a collimated beam of light does not spread out after reflection from a plane mirror, except for diffraction effects.
The Physical Chemistry & Biophysics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Plane mirror. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Physical Chemistry & Biophysics provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Plane mirror, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Major Plane mirror and related journals
· Physical Chemistry & Biophysics
· ASTRON ASTROPHYS - Astronomy & Astrophysics
· AMER J PHYS - American Journal of Physics
· PHYS REV X - Physical Review
· ASTROPHYS J - Astrophysical Journal
· PHYS LETT A - Physics Letters A
· PHYS REV D - Physical Review D
· FOUND PHYS - Foundations of Physics
· PHYSICA A - Physica A-statistical Mechanics and Its Applications
· Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiation
· Physics Letters A
· Niels Bohr Collected Works
· Physics Reports
· Journal of the Franklin Institute
· Annals of Physics
· Physica B: Condensed Matter
· Solid-State Electronics
· Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids
List of Major Plane mirror and related conferences
· Satellite conference of ICM 2014 — Homological mirror symmetry and symplectic topology
· EMS School "New Perspectives on the classification of Fano Manifolds"
· Integrability and Cluster Algebras: Geometry and Combinatorics
· OPTICS 2014 — 5th International Conference on Optical Communication Systems
List of Major Plane mirror and related Research Centres
· Harvard University Department of Physics
· MIT Center for Theoretical Physics
· American Institute of Physics
· Max Planck Institute for Physics
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 21, 2021