As per available reports about 667 journals, 162 Conferences and few number of workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Plant Breeding and about 18865 articles are being published on the current trends in Plant Breeding. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Plant Breeding are being carried out. As reported in “Breeding Field Crops”, Plant Breeding is changing the traits of plants and in this context, required and selected characteristics are obtained. Plant Breeding is obtained by simple plant selecting procedure and molecular techniques are used.
The Plant Physiology & Pathology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS publishing GROUP – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Plant Breeding. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Plant Physiology & Pathology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Plant Breeding, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS publishing GROUP – a pioneer in organizing international conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 1000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.|
List of Major Plant Breeding and related journals
· Plant Physiology & Pathology
· PLANT PHYSIOL BIOCHEM - Plant Physiology and Biochemistry
· J PLANT BIOCHEM BIOTECHNOL - Journal of Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology
· SOIL BIOL BIOCHEM - Soil Biology & Biochemistry
· ARCH BIOCHEM BIOPHYS - Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics
· QUART REV BIOL - Quarterly Review of Biology · PESTIC BIOCHEM PHYSIOL - Pesticide Biochemistry and Physiology
· PLANT SCI - Plant Science
List of Major Plant Breeding and related conferences
· Keystone Symposia – RNA Silencing in Plants
· EMBO Workshop — Intercellular communication in plant development and disease Glucosinolates and beyond — Third international glucosinolate conference
· Keystone Symposia – RNA Silencing in Plants · The 2nd Plant Genomics Congress: USA · Plant Molecular Biology — Decision-Making Pathways, Networks, and Models in Plant Biology
· EMBO Global Exchange Lecture Course — Biochemistry and molecular biology bench to bedside approaches
· INPPO2014 — 1st INPPO World Congress on "Plant Proteomics: Methodology to Biology"
· Plant Molecular Biology — Gordon Research Seminar/Exploring High Throughput Data Sets
· GA 2014 — 62nd International Congress and Annual Meeting of the Society for Medicinal Plant and Natural Product Research
List of Major Plant Breeding and related Research Centres
· The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Center for Plant Molecular Genetics
· The Charles and Tillie K. Lubin Center for Plant Biotechnology
· Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique INRA
· Agricultural Research Service
· Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
· Indian Agricultural Research Institute · ERNET India
|This page will be updated regularly.|
|This page was last updated on 30thOct 2014|