As per available reports about 200 journals, 106 Conferences and a few number of workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Plant and about 840 articles are being published on the current trends in Plant. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Plant are being carried out. Plants are multicellular organisms belonging to kingdom Plantae. Green plants obtain energy by the process known as photosynthesis, where sunlight plays an important role, with chloroplasts containing chlorophyll pigment. There are many kinds of plants and these are characterized by sexual reproduction, modular and indeterminate growth, and an alternation of generations, although asexual reproduction is common.
The Plant Biochemistry & Physiology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Plant. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Plant Biochemistry & Physiology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Plant, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Major Plant and related journals
• Plant Biochemistry & Physiology
• Plant Physiology
• PLANT PHYSIOL BIOCHEM - Plant Physiology and Biochemistry
• J PLANT BIOCHEM BIOTECHNOL - Journal of Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology
• SOIL BIOL BIOCHEM - Soil Biology & Biochemistry
List of Major Plant and related conferences
• Goodbye Flat Biology 2014 — EACR CONFERENCE SERIES 2014 GOODBYE FLAT BIOLOGY: 3D MODELS AND THE TUMOUR MICROENVIRONMENT
• 3rd Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress 2014
• Secrets of Batch Process Scale-Up
• Stem Cells Regenerative Medicine Congress Asia
• Unifying Ecology Across Scales — Gordon Research Seminar/Understanding Drivers of Biological Systems by Integrating Metabolism, Physiology, and Macroecology
• Keystone Symposia – RNA Silencing in Plants
• The 2nd Plant Genomics Congress: USA
• Plant Molecular Biology — Decision-Making Pathways, Networks, and Models in Plant Biology
• EMBO Global Exchange Lecture Course — Biochemistry and molecular biology bench to bedside approaches
List of Major Plant and related Research Centres
• The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Center for Plant Molecular Genetics
• The Charles and Tillie K. Lubin Center for Plant Biotechnology
• Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique INRA
• Agricultural Research Service
• Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
• Indian Agricultural Research Institute
• ERNET India
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 24, 2021