As per available reports about 20 journals, 13 Conferences, 33 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Polarisation and about 4360 articles are being published on the current trends in Polarisation. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Polarisation are being carried out. Polarisation is a study of oscillation of waves. According to physics, polarisation means it is a phenomenon wherein the light as well as the electromagnetic waves moves in a plane perpendicular to transverse waves.
Journal- Clinical Research on Foot & Ankle is an Open Access journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
4th International Conference and Exhibition on Orthopedics & Rheumatology”(Orthopedics & Rheumatology-2014). The glorious meeting would be held during October 26-28, 2015 Baltimore, USA. Orthopedics & Rheumatology-2014 is focussing the theme “Debating the Critical Ideas and Emerging Issues in the field of Orthopedics & Rheumatology”. This medical meeting interlace the latest advancements in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of conditions related to foot and ankle including Arthritis, inflammatory myopathies, Artificial limbs, Chronic pain treatment practices, Radiation Therapy, Chinese herbal medicine for osteoporosis, Spinal manipulative therapy, etc. providing an updated and in-depth knowledge to the scientific community.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Polarisation and related journals
- Clinical Research on Foot & Ankle
- Orthopedic & Muscular System: Current Research
- Rheumatology: Current Research
- Journal of Osteoporosis and Physical Activity
- Clinics in Polarisation and Surgery
- Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Journal of Foot and Ankle Research
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
List of major Polarisation and related Conferences
- 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Orthopedics & Rheumatology
- Polarisation 101 Biennial Conference
- TPMA Southwest Foot & Ankle Conference
- 3rd Podiatric Sports Medicine Conference
List of major Polarisation and related Research Centres·
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Polarisation
- UT Medicine - Podiatry
- Paul & Margaret Brand Research Center at Barry University
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 29, 2020