As per available reports about 56 journals, 43 Conferences, 59 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Pollution Effects and about 5632 articles are being published on the current trends in Pollution Effects. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Pollution Effects are being carried out. Pollution is the contamination of natural environment and atmosphere. Pollution effects air, water and soil by releasing the harmful agents such as pollutants into the atmosphere. It has an adverse effect on human health. The particulate matter released into the air effects the human body by causing chronic respiratory disease, lung cancer, heart disease, and even damage to the brain, nerves, liver, or kidneys.
Journal of Allergy & Therapy is an Open Access journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
OMICS International–a pioneer in organizing international conferences on Immunology Summit-2014.
3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Clinical & Cellular Immunology (Immunology Summit-2014). The glorious meeting would be held during September 29th - October 01st, 2014 at Baltimore, USA. Immunology Summit-2014 is focussing the theme “From Basic Immune Understanding to Clinical Breakthroughs”. This medical meeting interlace the latest advancements in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of conditions related to foot and ankle including Vaccines, Immunotherapy, Infectious Diseases and Immune System, Auto Immunity, Autoimmunity and Therapathies, Allergy and Therapathies, Antigen Processing, T-Cells and B-Cells, Neuro Immunology, Reproductive Immunology, Costimmulatory Pathways, Diagnostic Immunology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Pollution Effects and related journals
- Journal of Allergy & Therapy
- Journal of Allergy & Clinical Immunology
- International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR)
- International Journal of Environment and Pollution
- Environmental Pollution
- Clinical & Experimental Allergy
- Current Opinion in Allergy & Clinical Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- Annals of Allergy Asthma & Immunology
- International Archives of Allergy & Immunology
List of major Pollution Effects and related Conferences
- Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA): ASCIA 2014 Conference
- FARE National Food Allergy Conference
- Allergy Conferences 2014
- Food Allergy Bloggers Conference
List of major Pollution Effects and related Research Centres
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Environmental Studies Association of Canada
- Institut Veolia Environnement
- National Institute of allergy and infectious diseases
- Allergy reasesrch group
- Allergy and clinical immunology
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 13, 2021