As per available reports about 63 journals, 53 Conferences, 60 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and about 7563 articles are being published on the current trends in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Polycystic Ovary Syndrome are being carried out. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is otherwise known as hyperandrogenic anovulation. It is an endocrine disorder occurs predominantly in females od reproductive age. The main causes of this condition are infertility. Multiple cysts are formed due to hormonal imbalance.
Gynecology & Obstetrics is an Open Access journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
OMICS International–a pioneer in organizing international conferences on Gynaecology & Obstetrics.
2nd International Conference on Gynecology & Obstetrics (Gynecology-2015). The glorious meeting would be held during May 18-20, 2015 San Antonio, USA. Endocrinology-2014 is focussing the theme “Integrating the Milestones in Gynec Health Globally”. This medical meeting interlace the latest advancements in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of Urogynecology, Gynecological Endocrinology, Gynecological Oncology, Genitourinary Medicine, Sexual Medicine Novel approaches in genitourinary malignancies, Reproductive Medicine, Prenatal Diagnosis, Family Planning providing an updated and in-depth knowledge to the scientific community.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and related journals
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Journal of Women's Health Care
- Andrology & Gynecology: Current Research
- Journal of Women’s Health, Issues & Care
- international journal of gynecology obstetrics
- european journal of obstetrics and gynecology
- obstetrics and gynecology journals impact factor
- Journal of obstetrics and gynecology research
- international journal of obstetrics and gynecology
- Fertility and Sterility
- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Gynecological Endocrinology
- Human Reproduction
- Clinical Endocrinology
List of major Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and related Conferences
- International Conference on Women’s Health, Gynecology & Obstetrics
- 12th Annual Meeting of AEPCOS Society
- PCOS Conference in Manchester
- International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications
- Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision
- Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology
- IEEE India Conference
List of major Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and related Research Centres
- Center for Research in Reproduction
- National centre of excellence in women's health
- UC Davis Health System
- UCSF Medical Centre
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 13, 2021