As per available reports about 76 journals, 56 Conferences, 45 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Polymorphism and about 15240 articles are being published on the current trends in Polymorphism. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Polymerase Chain Reaction are being carried out. Polymers are the repeated units of molecules like nucleotides/ monomers. Polymerase Chain Reaction is the technique used in biotechnology laboratories to amplify the give genomic/ DNA fragment or nucleotide segment sequence. This is mainly applied to detect the bacteria/ virus present in a given sample.
Journal of Molecular Biomarkers & Diagnosis is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Molecular Biomarkers & Diagnosis. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Journal of Molecular Biomarkers & Diagnosis provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Molecular Biomarkers & Diagnosis thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International–a pioneer in organizing international conferences Clinical and Molecular Genetics Conference Nov 28-30, 2016 Chicago, USA. This medical meeting interlace the latest advancements in Functional Genomics, Transcriptional Profiling, m-RNA Analysis, Cancer Genomics, Analysis of Non-coding RNA, Digital Gene Expression & Modern Genetic.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Polymerase Chain Reaction and related journals
- Journal of Genetic Syndromes & Gene Therapy
- Journal of Chromatography & Separation Techniques
- Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion
- Endocrinology & Metabolic Syndrome
List of major Polymerase Chain Reaction and related Conferences
- 2nd International Conference on Epidemiology & Evolutionary Genetics
- 2nd International Conference on Genomics & Pharmacogenomics
- POPL 2015 - The 42nd Annual ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages
- LICS - ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science
- 24th European Symposium on Programming (ESOP)
- ICFP 2015 - The 20th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming
- OOPSLA: Conference on Object-Oriented Programming Systems, Languages, and Applications 2015
List of major Polymerase Chain Reaction and related Research Centres
- Canada's Michael Smith Genome Sciences Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia
- McGill University and Génome Québec Innovation Centre, Montreal, Quebec
- The Centre for Applied Genomics, Toronto, Ontario
- Beijing Genomics Institute
- Chinese National Human Genome Center
- Institute of Cytology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Saint-Petersburg
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 13, 2021