As per available reports about 35 journals, 26 Conferences, 15 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Population Studies and about 4562 articles are being published on the current trends in Population Studies. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Population Studies also called as demography, is the study of human population. It undertakes the statistical calculations of birth rate and death rate, which is also referred to as mortality rate. The objectives of birth control can be dealt in population studies.
Mass Communication & Journalism is an Open Access journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
OMICS International–a pioneer in organizing international conferences on 3rd International Conference on Biodiversity & Sustainable Energy Development.
3rd International Conference on Biodiversity & Sustainable Energy Development (Biodiversity-2014). The glorious meeting would be held during June 24-26, 2014 Valencia Conference Centre, Spain. Orthopedics & Rheumatology-2014 is focussing the theme “Milestones of innovative scientific research in biodiversity and its allied areas”. This medical meeting interlace the latest advancements in Biodiversity, Energy Systems and Environmental Sustainability, Ecosystem and Ecography, Linking Hydrology and Biodiversity, Biofertilizers and Biopesticides, Management of environment and water resources, etc. providing an updated and in-depth knowledge to the scientific community.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Population Studies and related journals
- Journal of Ecosystem & Ecography
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- Journal of Nursing & Care
- Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change
- Translational Medicine
- Human Heredity
- International Journal of Legal Medicine
- Population Studies
- A Journal of Demography
List of major Population Studies and related Conferences
- MICCAI - Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention
- IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging
- EMBC - Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society
- CIBCB - Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- ESIAT - Environmental Science and Information Application Technology
List of major Population Studies and related Research Centres
- Population Studies Center-pennsylvania
- International Institute for Population Sciences
- Population Studies Center at the University of Michigan
- Population Studies & Training Center - Brown University
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 11, 2021