As per available reports about 52 journals, 35 Conferences, 25 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Portal Hypertension and about 5236 articles are being published on the current trends in Portal Hypertension. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Portal Hypertension is a condition wherein the liver/hepatic veins, hypertension develops by increasing the pressure drastically. This condition leads to liver cirrhosis, schistosomiasis etc.
Journal of Hypertension- Open Access is an Open Access journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
OMICS International–a pioneer in organizing international conferences on 5th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology.
5th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology (cardiology2015). The glorious meeting would be held during April 27-29, 2015 at Philadelphia, USA. Orthopedics & Rheumatology-2014 is focussing the theme “Blooming landscapes in cardio research”. This medical meeting interlace the latest advancements in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of conditions related to Heart Diseases, Congenital Heart Diseases, Cardiac Therapeutic Agents, Biophysics and Systems Biology, Interventional Cardiology, Cancer and Heart, Current Research in Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, etc. providing an updated and in-depth knowledge to the scientific community.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Portal Hypertension and related journals
- Journal of Hypertension- Open Access
- Journal of Hepatology
- Digestive Diseases and Sciences
- American Journal of Gastroenterology
List of major Portal Hypertension and related Conferences
- AIME - AI in Medicine in Europe
- ISMDA - International Symposium on Medical Data Analysis
- MICCAI - Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention
- Storage and Retrieval for Image and Video Databases
- IUS - Ultrasonics, IEEE Symposium
List of major Portal Hypertension and related Research Centres
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Portal Hypertension
- Pulmonary Hypertension Research Center
- Hypertension Center - Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Hypertension Institute of Nashville
- Hypertension & Vascular Research Center
- Pulmonary Vascular Research Institute Research News - Pulmonary Hypertension Association
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 01, 2022