As per available reports about 58 journals, 68 Conferences, 79 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Primatology and more than145 articles are being published on the current trends in Primatology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Primatology are being carried out. Scientific study of primates is known as Primatology. Primatologists study both living and extinct primates in their natural habitats and in laboratories by conducting field studies and experiments in order to understand aspects of their evolution and behaviour. Primatologists often split primates into three groups for study: dominant females, females and young, and peripheral males.
The Journal of Primatology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Primatology .This journal also publishes very latest research topics which include osteological paradox, sexual dimorphism in primates, primateevolution, primate ecology, non human primate,primate cognition,primate research, primateconservation, rhesus macaque, immunobiologyof primates Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Primatology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Primatology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Primatology and related journals
List of major Primatology and related conferences
- The 13th Conference of The Egyptian Society For Cattle Diseases 1-4 February 2016, Hurghada, Egypt
- WIANF2015 — 1st World Conference on Innovative Animal Nutrition and Feeding 01 Oct 2015 - 04 Oct 2015, USA
- Animal Agriculture and Food Safety Risk Analysis & Disease Modeling 17 Aug 2015 - 28 Aug 2015, UK
- Veterinary Thermal Imaging Course 09 Sep 2015 - 13 Sep 2015, USA
- ESDAR — 19th Annual Conference of ESDAR and Annual Meeting of EU-AI Vets 16 Sep 2015 - 19 Sep 2015, Bulgaria
- Southwest Veterinary Symposium 24 Sep 2015 - 27 Sep 2015, USA
- 2015 World Feline Veterinary Conference 01 Oct 2015 - 04 Oct 2015, USA
- WIANF2015 — 1st World Conference on Innovative Animal Nutrition and Feeding 15 Oct 2015 - 17 Oct 2015, Hungary
- NAVC Conference 16 Jan 2016 - 20 Jan 2016, USA
- Continuing Education amidst Zion National Park! 24 Mar 2016 - 27 Mar 2016, USA
- Federation of Asian Small Animal Veterinary Association Congress 2016 (FASAVA 2016) 18 Apr 2016 - 21 Apr 2016, Malaysia
- American Veterinary Medical Association Annual Convention 05 Aug 2016 - 09 Aug 2016, USA
- American Veterinary Medical Association Annual Convention 05 Aug 2016 - 09 Aug 2016 us 07 Jul 2017 - 11 Jul 2017, USA
- American Veterinary Medical Association Annual Convention 13 Jul 2018 - 17 Jul 2018, USA
- American Veterinary Medical Association Annual Convention 19 Jul 2019 - 23 Jul 2019, USA
List of major Primatology and related Socities
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 18, 2021