As per available reports about 30 journals, 15 Conferences, 15 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Proton Pump Inhibitor and about 500,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Proton Pump Inhibitor. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Proton Pump Inhibitor are being carried out. Proton-pump inhibitors (PPIs) are a group of drugs whose main action is a pronounced and long-lasting reduction of gastric acid production. Proton-pump inhibitors are the strongest type of medicine available for treating stomach acid. Proton pump inhibitors act by irreversibly blocking the hydrogen/potassium adenosine triphosphatase enzyme system of the gastric parietal cells. The proton pump is the terminal stage in gastric acid secretion, being directly responsible for secreting H+ ions into the gastric lumen, making it an ideal target for inhibiting acid secretion.
The Journal of Proteomics & Bioinformatics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in proteomics. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Proteomics & Bioinformatics provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of proteomics and bioinformatics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences. Proteomics Studies give the broad info on Proteomics & Genomics like how genes and proteins are originated and their structure, along with Gene expression. While going into deep studies many investigators still view Genome Annotation as a notoriously unreliable and inaccurate process.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Proton Pump Inhibitor and related journals
- Journal of Proteomics & Bioinformatics
- Journal of Proteomics and Genomics Research
- International Journal of Genomics and Proteomics
- Journal of Data Mining in Genomics & Proteomics
- International Journal of Proteomics
- Briefings in Functional Genomics
- Human Genomics and Proteomics: HGP
- Proteomics Insights
- The Open Proteomics Journal
List of major Proton Pump Inhibitor and related conferences
- 4th International Conference on Proteomics & Bioinformatics
- 5th International Conference on Proteomics & Bioinformatics
- 10th Siena Meeting from Genome to Proteome
- Nordic Proteomics Conference 2014
List of major Proton Pump Inhibitor related research centers
- Proteomics Research Resource for Integrative Biology
- Center for Integrative Proteomics Research
- Proteome Research Center
- Protein Analysis and Proteomics
- Yonsei Proteome Research Center
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 06, 2022