As per available reports about 60 journals, 50 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to Pshycology and about 6850 articles are being published on the current trends in Pshycology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Pshycology are being carried out. Psychology is the study of the mind and behavior. The discipline embraces all aspects of the human experience — from the functions of the brain to the actions of nations, from child development to care for the aged. In every conceivable setting from scientific research centers to mental healthcare services, "the understanding of behavior" is the enterprise of psychologists.
The Journal of Psychiatry: Open Access is an open access journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Pshycology researches. Psychiatry is a multi-disciplinary medical science that is devoted to study, diagnose, and treat cognitive, behavioral, perceptual and affective mental disorders through interdisciplinary approaches like counseling, medication, clinical treatment. The Journal of Psychiatry provides a platform to the psychiatrists, physicians, clinicians, neurologists and those involved in psychiatry such as researchers, students and professionals to have access to peer-reviewed open access mechanism.
OMICS International – a pioneering organizing international conferences. OMICS Group officially welcomes the scientific community to attend the 3rd International Conference on Psychology, Autism & Alzheimer's Disease Conference. This International conference is an excellent opportunity for the participants from Universities and Institutes to interact with the World class Scientists and renowned speakers. Psychology, Autism & Alzheimer's Disease will focus on medical science that is devoted to study, diagnose, and treat cognitive, behavioral, perceptual and affective mental disorders through interdisciplinary approaches like counseling, medication, clinical treatment.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Phycology and related journals
• Journal of Psychiatry: Open Access
• International Journal of School and Cognitive Psychology
• Psychology & Psychotherapy
• Psychological Abnormalities in Children
• Psychiatry: Open Access
• Psychotherapy & Psychological Disorders
• African Journal of Psychiatry: Open Access
• Journal of Applied Phycology
• European Journal of Phycology
• Journal of Phycology
• International Journal of Phycology and Phycochemistry
List of major Phycology and related Conferences
• 3rd International Conference on Psychology, Autism & Alzheimer's Disease
• 10th International Phycological Congress
• PSA Annual Meeting - Phycological Society of America
• ISAP Meetings - International Society for Applied Phycology
• 5th Congress of the International Society for Applied Phycology 2014
List of major Phycology and related Research Centres
• Media Psychology Research Center
• Psychology Research Institute
• Research Institutes in Psychology
• Environmental Psychology Research Centre
• Psychology Research Group | BU Research
• Genesis Psychology
• Industrial Psychology Research Centre
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 29, 2022