As per available reports about 2500 journals, 374 Conferences, 137 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Psychiatry and about 2,030,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Psychiatry. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Psychiatry are being carried out. Psychiatry is the medical specialty devoted to the study, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental disorders. The term psychiatry literally means “medical treatment of the soul”. The combined treatment of psychiatric medication and psychotherapy has become the most common mode of psychiatric treatment in current practice. Research and treatment within psychiatry as a whole are conducted on an interdisciplinary basis, sourcing an array of sub-specialties and theoretical approaches.
The Journal of Psychology & Psychotherapy is an academic and an applied science journal that studies mental functions and behaviours. Psychotherapy offers solutions to the individuals suffering from psychological disorders. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Psychology & Psychotherapy provides a unique platform that makes significant contributions to the major areas of psychology and explores the complexities and controversies facing psychotherapists along with the cutting edge of modern developments in psychotherapy.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences promises to encourage the global audience for their esteemed participation at “3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Addiction Research & Therapy”. All the addiction eminent working for RDS research, neurological and psychological professors, neurotoxic drug addiction counselors, drug therapists, rehabilitation professionals, from biomedical and healthcare sectors, research scholars, students and all interested scholars to participate at our prestigious event gathering. OMICS Group International adds a fruitful contribution to the scientific community providing a free access to the highly accredited scientific data and information.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Psychiatric Disorder and related journals
• Psychology & Psychotherapy
• Psychological Abnormalities in Children
• Psychiatry: Open Access
• Psychotherapy & Psychological Disorders
• African Journal of Psychiatry
• The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
• Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology
• The Journal of Psychology
• Psychological Medicine
• Journal of Experimental Psychology
List of major Psychiatric Disorder and related Conferences
• 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Addiction Research & Therapy
• 6th International Conference on Psychology Education
• 3th International Congress of Behavioral Medicine
• 21st World Congress of the International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions
List of major Psychiatric Disorder and related Research Centres
• Brain and Psychological Sciences Research Centre
• Psychology Research Institute
• Centre for Psychological Research
• Centre for Applied Psychological Research
• Industrial Psychology Research Centre
• Centre For Research in Social Psychology
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12thSep 2014