As per available reports about 40 journals, 30 Conferences, 20 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Psychological Medicine and about 2,030,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Psychological Medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. Psychological Medicine is a fields of psychiatry, related aspects of psychology and basic sciences. Psychological Medicine focuses on the interface between psychiatry and medicine, psychiatry and occupation, psychiatry and the military, and psychiatry in different settings.
The Journal of Psychology & Psychotherapy is an academic and an applied science journal that studies mental functions and behaviours. Psychotherapy offers solutions to the individuals suffering from psychological disorders. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Psychology & Psychotherapy provides a unique platform that makes significant contributions to the major areas of psychology and explores the complexities and controversies facing psychotherapists along with the cutting edge of modern developments in psychotherapy.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences promises to encourage the global audience for their esteemed participation at “3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Addiction Research & Therapy”. All the addiction eminent working for RDS research, neurological and psychological professors, neurotoxic drug addiction counsellors, drug therapists, rehabilitation professionals, from biomedical and healthcare sectors, research scholars, students and all interested scholars to participate at our prestigious event gathering. OMICS Group International adds a fruitful contribution to the scientific community providing a free access to the highly accredited scientific data and information.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Psychological Medicine and related journals
- Journal of Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Psychological Abnormalities in Children
- Psychiatry: Open Access
- Psychotherapy & Psychological Disorders
- African Journal of Psychiatry
- The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
- Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology
- The Journal of Psychology
- Psychological Medicine
- Journal of Experimental Psychology
List of major Psychological Medicine and related conferences
- 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Addiction Research & Therapy
- 6th International Conference on Psychology Education
- 3th International Congress of Behavioral Medicine
- 21st World Congress of the International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions
List of major Psychological Medicine related research centers
- Brain and Psychological Sciences Research Centre
- Psychology Research Institute
- Centre for Psychological Research
- Centre for Applied Psychological Research
- Industrial Psychology Research Centre
- Centre For Research in Social Psychology
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 29, 2022