As per available reports about 720 journals, 200 Conferences, 100 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to psychology and about 1021474 articles are being published on the current trends in psychology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Iran, South Africa and turkey are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to psychology are being carried out. As reported in Psychology as the behaviourist views it. Watson, John B. article psychology as a purely directive experimental branch of natural science. Its theoretical goal is the prediction and control of behaviour. So far, human psychology has been unsuccessful due to the mistaken notion that introspection is the only method available to psychology, and that it is the study of consciousness. Actually, psychology is the study of behaviour and therefore need not take recourse to conscious phenomena. Hence, animal psychology is as valid a field of study as human psychology.
The Journal of Psychiatry is a peer reviewed medical journal that makes significant contributions to the major areas of psychology and explores the complexities and controversies facing psychotherapists along with modern developments in psychotherapy. Journal of Psychiatry is one of the best open access journals that aims to publish the most complete and reliable source of information on discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in the field and provide online access to the researchers worldwide without any restrictions or subscriptions.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences, organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Psychology and related journals
- Journal of Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Brain disorders and Therapy
- Journal of Psychological Abnormalities in Children
- American Journal of Psychology
- Annual Review of Psychology
- Asian Journal of Social Psychology
- Basic and Applied Social Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Evolutionary Psychology
- Journal of Applied Psychology
List of major Psychology and related Research Centres
- ECP 2014 - The Inaugural European Conference on Psychology and the Behavioural Sciences
- The IAFOR North American Conference on Psychology and the Behavioural Sciences (NACP 2014
- 2014 2nd International Conference on Psychological, Behavioural and Science - ICPBS 2014
- 2014 Fall Global Psychology Symposium
- 2014 2nd International Conference on Behavioural and Educational Psychology - ICBEP 2014
- icCSBs 2015 The Annual International Conference on Cognitive - Social, and Behavioural Sciences
- The Fifth Asian Conference on Psychology and the Behavioural Sciences 2015
List of major Proteomics related research centers
- ACH Hipnosis Clinica Argentina
- American Health Assistance Foundation
- Biopsychology Research Group
- Cambridge Center for Behavioural Studies
- Center for Advanced Multimedia Psychotherapy
- SEBAC - Behaviour Analysis, Psychology Research, and Animal Learning
- Laboratory of Comparative Psychoacoustics
- Yale Parenting Centre
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 17, 2021