As per available reports about 55 journals, 40 Conferences, 40 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to psychology and about 205 articles are being published on the current trends in psychology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Iran, South Africa and turkey are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to psychology are being carried out. As reported in Pubmed, J Occup Med Toxicol.Karin Vitzthum, Psychotrauma occurs as a result to a traumatic event, which may involve witnessing someone's actual death or personally experiencing serious physical injury, assault, rape and sexual abuse, being held as a hostage, or a threat to physical or psychological integrity. Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is an anxiety disorder and was defined in the past as railway spine, traumatic war neurosis, stress syndrome, shell shock, battle fatigue, combat fatigue, or post-traumatic stress syndrome (PTSS). If untreated, post-traumatic stress disorder can impair relationships of those affected and strain their families and society. Deployed soldiers are especially at a high risk to be affected by PTSD but often receive inadequate treatment. Reviews to date have focused only on a single type of treatment or groups of soldiers from only one country. The aim of the current review was to evaluate characteristics of therapeutic methods used internationally to treat male soldiers' PTSD after peacekeeping operations in South Eastern Europe and the Gulf wars.
The Journal of Psychiatry is a peer reviewed medical journal that makes significant contributions to the major areas of Psychiatry and explores the complexities and controversies facing psychotherapists along with modern developments in Psychotherapy.It is a a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, and clinical studies in all areas of psychiatry. Journal of Psychiatry is one of the best open access journals that aims to publish the most complete and reliable source of information on discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in the field and provide online access to the researchers worldwide without any restrictions or subscriptions.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences, organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Psychotrauma and related journals
- European journal of psychotrauma
- Trauma & Stress Journals
- Journal of Psychological Trauma
- Psychological Trauma: Theory, Research, Practice, and Policy
- Psychology Today
- European Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- Proteomics Insights
List of major Psychotrauma Conferences
- Fifth Annual PCAF Pan-African Psychotrauma Conference Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: July 16–20, 2012
- Fourth Annual PCAF Pan-African Psychotrauma Conference Nairobi, Kenya: July 11–15, 2011
- 25th Annual International Trauma Conference PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA: Neuroscience, Attachment, and Therapeutic Interventions
- 3rd Global Conference: Trauma – Theory and Practice
- 10th Annual Hawaii Conference on Prevention, Assessing and Treating Child, Adolescent, and Adult Trauma
- 2013 Annual Conference of the Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- 15èmes Journées Scientifiques Internationales des CUMP et de Psychotraumatologie de l’AFORCUMP-SFP.
- CPA 74th Annual Convention
- 43rd Annual Meeting of the International Society for Psychoneuroendocrinology (ISPNE
- 18th International Conference on Violence, Abuse and Trauma
List of major Psycho trauma and related Research Centres
- Psychotrauma research in the Netherlands
- Centre of Excellence for Psychotraumatology
- Centre for Psychological Services and Research
- Israel Center for the Treatment of Psychotrauma
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 13, 2021