As per available reports about 150 journals, 100 Conferences, 70 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to psychology and about 1021474 articles are being published on the current trends in psychology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Greece, Italy and Mexico are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to psychology are being carried out. As reported in Public Finance India. Public Finance is dedicated to the research of the financial health of state governments and local bodies in India. The portal's objective is to improve the financial transparency of India's state and local governments. It is an endeavour to bring together the various constituents of the public finance market- state and municipal issuers, public private partnerships, consultants, financiers, the academia and research professionals. The portal offers research support to public finance analysts. Do check out our digital library. If you need any help deciphering the government documents, or need any help researching your area of interest, do sound us out. We have a background in public finance research and the passion to help the public finance market in India, any which way.
Journal of Business & Financial Affairs is an Open Access journal includes a wide range of fields in its discipline. Scholarly open access journal aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. This academic journal creates a platform for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal and the editorial office promises a peer review process for the submitted manuscripts for the quality of publishing.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences, organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Public Finance and related journals
- Journal of Finance
- Review of Financial Studies
- Journal of Financial Economics
- Journal of Accounting and Economics
- Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis
- Accounting Review
- Foundations and Trends in Finance
- Financial Analysts Journal
- Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics
- Journal of Financial Research
List of major Public Finance and related Conferences
- 2014 IIPF Congress
- 2014 ZEW Public Finance Conference: Public Administration and Economic Performance
- 69th Annual Conference of the International Institute of Public Finance (IIPF 2013) to be held in Taormina (Sicily) in August 22-25, 2013
- Public Finance Transportation and Utility Conference
- 70th Annual Congress of the International Institute of Public Finance
- CIPFA Scotland's Public Finance Conference 2014
- Countdown to the 2015 ASU Municipal Finance Conference
List of major Public Finance and related Research Centres
- National Institute of Public Finance and Policy
- The School of Public Affairs
- The National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP)
- Public Finance And Trade Programme
- The Centre for Training and Research in Public Finance and Policy
- Tax and public finance management
- Institute for Social and Economic Change
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 31, 2021