As per available reports about 164 journals, 86 Conferences, 28 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to pulley and about 609,000 articles are being published on the current research on pulley. In terms of research annually, United States, Canada, China and Japan are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to pulley are being carried out. A pulley is a simple machine used for supporting movement or changing direction. It is generally a wheel or axle with grooves round its rim. Pulleys are used in a variety of ways while designing different machines and works in lifting loads, transmit power etc. A number of pulleys with different diameters set together are found to provide mechanical advantage while doing mechanical work.
The Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in pulley research. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of pulley research, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, and has been involved in organizing hundreds of scientific conferences each year on the most important and challenging topics. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Major Journals on Pulley and related machines
- Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering
- Advances in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics
- International Journal of Applied Mechanics
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Applied Mechanics Reviews
- Archive of Applied Mechanics
- Experimental Mechanics
- Journal of Applied Mechanics-Transactions of the Asme
- International Applied Mechanics
- Journal of Mechanics
List of Major Conferences on Pulley and related machines
- 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering 2014, USA
- 3rdInternational Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2014), Hong Kong
- 3rdInternational Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2014), USA
- 5thAnnual International Conference on Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering and Mechanic 2015, Greece
- International Conference on Chemical and Material Engineering (ICCME 2014), China
- 3rdInternational Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics (ICMEM 2014), Czech Republic
- ERES 2015 - 10thInternational Conference on Earthquake Resistant Engineering Structures, Croatia
- International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2014), China
- International Conference on Mechanical Manufacturing and Control (ICMMC 2014), Singapore
- 2thAsia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2014), Taiwan
List of Major Research Centers on Pulley and related machines
- Research Institute for Applied Mechanics, Japan
- Department of Applied Mechanics IIT Delhi, India
- Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, University of Illinois, USA
- Center for Systems Engineering and Applied Mechanics, Catholic University of Louvain, Belgium
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 18, 2021