As per available reports about 67 journals, 8 Conferences, 19 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Pulmonary Fibrosis and about 498,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Pulmonary Fibrosis. In terms of research annually, United States, Canada, China and India are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Pulmonary Fibrosis are being carried out.Pulmonary Fibrosis is a disease condition in which the main artery of the lungs is blocked by any substance travelled through the bloodstream. This generally leads in the blood clots in the veins, called as deep vein thrombosis. Normal cases of PE lead to difficulty in breathing and chest pain while the severe ones may lead to abnormally low blood pressure and death. The treatment protocol of PE involves anticoagulant therapy in general cases and surgery in very acute ones like acute Pulmonary Fibrosis.
The Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Pulmonary Fibrosis. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Pulmonary Fibrosis, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, and has been involved in organizing hundreds of scientific conferences each year on the most important and challenging topics. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Major Journals on Pulmonary Fibrosis and related disorders
- Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine
- Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine
- Chronic Respiratory Disease
- European Respiratory Journal
- Tubercle and Lung Disease
List of Major Conferences on Pulmonary Fibrosis and related disorders
- 45th World Conference on Lung Health
- Pittsburgh-Munich International Lung Conference
- Lung Science Conference 2015
- European Respiratory Society (ERS) Annual Congress 2014
- 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer (IASLC 2015)
- 2015 Updates in Pulmonary and Critical Care for Primary Care Providers
- 16th European Congress: Perspectives in Lung Cancer 2015
- CHEST World Congress 2015
- Asthma and Copd 2015
List of Major Research Centers on Pulmonary Fibrosis and related disorders
- NHLBI Division of Lung Diseases, NIH, USA
- Simmons Center for Interstitial Lung Disease, University of Pittsburgh
- Center for Interstitial Lung Disease, Stanford University
- Mayo Clinic
- Center for Advanced Lung Disease - Keck School of Medicine
- Interstitial Lung Disease, John Hopkins Medicine
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 23, 2020