As per available reports about 105 journals, 38 Conferences, 68 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to pulmonary hypertension and about 1,510,000 articles are being published on the current trends in pulmonary hypertension. In terms of research annually, United States, Canada, Australia, India, Japan and China are some of the leading countries where maximum research related to pulmonary hypertension is being carried out. Pulmonary Hypertension is the disease condition in which the blood pressure in the pulmonary blood vessels increases such as in pulmonary arteries, pulmonary veins or pulmonary capillaries. It generally involves the constriction or tightening of the blood vessels, which makes the pumping of blood by heart difficult. This in severe cases may lead to heart failure. The treatment of pulmonary hypertension involves the use of vasoactive agents or catheters. Common symptoms include shortness of breath, fatigue, non-productive cough, angina pectoris, fainting or syncope, peripheral edema (swelling around the ankles and feet), and rarely coughing up blood. A 1973 meeting organized by the World Health Organization was the first to attempt classification of pulmonary hypertension.
The Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in pulmonary hypertension. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of pulmonary hypertension, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, and has been involved in organizing hundreds of scientific conferences each year on the most important and challenging topics. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Major Journals on Pulmonary Fibrosis and related disorders
List of Major Conferences on Pulmonary Fibrosis and related disorders
- 45th World Conference on Lung Health
- Pittsburgh-Munich International Lung Conference
- Lung Science Conference 2015
- European Respiratory Society (ERS) Annual Congress 2014
- 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer (IASLC 2015)
- 2015 Updates in Pulmonary and Critical Care for Primary Care Providers
- 16th European Congress: Perspectives in Lung Cancer 2015
- CHEST World Congress 2015
- Asthma and Copd 2015
- WCLC 2015 — 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer (06 Sep 2015-09 Sep 2015 Denver, United States)
- World Conference on Lung Cancer (06 Sep 2015-10 Sep 2015 Denver, Colorado, United States)
- 2015 American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) Lung Cancer Screening Symposuim: A Practical Approach (09 Oct 2015-10 Oct 2015 Tampa, United States)
- COPD (19 Oct 2015-20 Oct 2015 London, United Kingdom)
- Better Breathing Conference (29 Jan 2016-30 Jan 2016 Toronto, Canada)
- Continuing Education Cruise Conference — Pulmonary Medicine Western Caribbean Cruise Co-Sponsored w/School of Medicine, SUNY at Stony Brook (30 Jan 2016-06 Feb 2016 Fort Lauderdale, United States)
- 17th World Conference on Lung Cancer 2016 (04 Dec 2016-07 Dec 2016 Vienna, Austria)
- Lung Development, Injury & Repair 2015 (16–21 August 2015 Andover, United States)
- 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer (6–10 September 2015 Denver, United States)
- Advanced ECG Interpretation Boot Camp (15–18 September 2015 Houston, United States)
Rheumatology News, Family Practice News, and Internal Medicine News’ 8th Annual Perspectives in Rheumatic Diseases (18–19 September 2015 Las Vegas, United States)
Challenges in Clinical Cardiology: A Case-Based Update (18–20 September 2015 Chicago, United States)
List of Major associations on Pulmonary Fibrosis and related disorders
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 03, 2021