As per available reports about 67 journals, 86 Conferences, 18 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to quantum mechanics and about 1,810,000 articles are being published on the current trends in quantum mechanics. In terms of research annually, United States, Greece, Italy and Sweden are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to quantum mechanics are being carried out. Quantum Mechanics is a branch of physics that deals with the mechanics at the nanoscopic levels. It does not follow the Newtonian laws and considers the wave-particle duality to analyse the energy and matter interactions. In the modern world, the quantum mechanics is playing an important role in many modern technologies.
The Journal of Applied & Computational Mathematics is an academic journal hosted by OMICS International a pioneer in open access publishing and is listed among the top 10 journals in quantum mechanics. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Applied & Computational Mathematics provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of quantum mechanics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, and has been involved in organizing hundreds of scientific conferences each year on the most important and challenging topics. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Major Journals on Quantum Mechanics
- Journal of Applied & Computational Mathematics
- Classical and Quantum Gravity
- IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics
- International Journal of Quantum Information
- Progress in Quantum Electronics
- Quantum Information Processing
- Progress in Quantum Electronics
- Optical and Quantum Electronics
- Infinite Dimensional Analysis Quantum Probability and Related Topics
- Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics
List of Major Conferences on Quantum Mechanics
- 4th International Conference on Proteomics & Bioinformatics
- 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering 2014, USA
- 3rd International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2014), Hong Kong
- 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2014), USA
- Electronica 2014, Germany
- International Conference and Exhibition on Mesoscopic & Condensed Matter Physics 2015, USA
- International Symposium on Information Theory and Its Applications (ISITA 2014), Melbourne, Australia
- 5th International Conference on Computer and Computational Intelligence (ICCCI 2014), Paris, France
- International Conference on Nature of Computation and Communication 2014, Vietnam
- IEEE Photonics Conference (IPC 2014), USA
List of Major Research Centers on Quantum Mechanics
- Quantum Physics � Niels Bohr Institute
- Centre for Quantum Photonics, University of Bristol, UK
- AMO/Quantum Physics, Department of Physic, University of Illinois
- Quantum Physics - Macquarie University, Australia
- Vienna Center for Quantum Science and Technology, Austria
- IMPRS for Quantum Dynamics, Germany
- MIT Center for Theoretical Physics
- Institute for Experimental Physics � University of Innsbruck
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 16, 2022