As per available reports about 54 journals, 37 Conferences, 11 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to radioactivity and about 1,570,000 articles are being published on the current trends in radioactivity. In terms of research annually, United States, Japan and Germany are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to radioactivity are being carried out.
Radioactivity is the physical phenomenon in which the nucleus of an excited (high energy) atom loses its energy by emitting ionizing radiation in the form of alpha, beta or gamma rays. The interactions between the different types of forces (such as the electrostatic forces) between the sub-atomics particles lead to their rearrangement during which energy is released. This phenomenon of radioactivity has been applied in various ways like radioisotopic labelling (dyes), radiometric dating, radiation therapy, electron microscopy etc.
The OMICS Journal of Radiology is an academic journal hosted by OMICS International a pioneer in open access publishingand is listed among the top 10 journals in radioactivity. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The OMICS Journal of Radiology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of radioactivity, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, and has been involved in organizing hundreds of scientific conferences each year on the most important and challenging topics. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Major Journals on Radioactivity
- Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy
- OMICS Journal of Radiology
- Applied Radiation and Isotopes
- International Journal for Radiation Physics and Chemistry
- International Journal of Applied Radiation and Isotopes
- International Journal of Low Radiation
- Journal of Synchrotron Radiation
- Journal of Radiation Research
- Radiation Effects
- Radiation Measurements
- Radiation Research
List of Major Conferences on Radioactivity and related fields
- 2nd International Conference on Radiology and Imaging 2014
- 2014 Combined Scientific Meeting (CSM) on Imaging and Radiation in Personalised Medicine, Australia
- WNE - World Nuclear Exhibition 2014, Paris, France
- 7th International Conference on Ultrawideband and Ultrashort Impulse Signals (UWBUSIS) 2014, Ukraine
- Optics and Measurement 2014, Czech Republic
- International Conference on Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow (HTFF 2014), Czech Republic
- 39th International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves (IRMMW-THz 2014), USA
- IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference (NSS/MIC 2014), USA
List of Major Research Centers on Radioactivity and related fields
- UW Medical Radiation Research Center
- National Synchrotron Radiation Research Center, Taiwan
- OncoRay - Center for Radiation Research in Oncology, Germany
- Nagoya University Synchrotron radiation Research Center, Japan
- Radiation Research Program - National Cancer Institute, USA
- Takasaki Advanced Radiation Research Institute, Japan
- Hiroshima Synchrotron Radiation Center
- Center of Acute Radiation Research
- Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 23, 2020