As per available reports about 60 journals, 111 Conferences, 89 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Radiofrequency ablation and about 216,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Radiofrequency ablation. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Radiofrequency ablation are being carried out. As reported by Sabiston textbook of surgery, Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) is a medical procedure in which part of the electrical conduction system of the heart, tumor or other dysfunctional tissue is ablated using the heat generated from high frequency alternating current in the range of 350–500 kHz.
The Journal of Astrophysics & Aerospace Technology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals on Radiofrequency ablation. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Astrophysics & Aerospace Technology (JAAT) keeps you updated on meticulous research and inventions that make a significant contribution in the field of diagnostic techniques and biomedical analysis of diseases & drugs.
JDTBA covers all major themes and interdisciplinary aspects pertaining to disease diagnosis, medical instrumentation and biomedical analysis of causative agents and drugs. OMICS Group - 2nd International conference on Radiology & Imaging which is going to be held during September 08-09, 2014 in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA. The Main theme of the Conference is ‘’Current and Advanced research in Radiology and Imaging’’. OMICS International is a pioneer in organizing international conferences.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Radiofrequency ablation and related journals
- Journal of Astrophysics & Aerospace Technology
- Atlas of endovascular venous surgery
- Flexible bronchoscopy
- Atlas of breast surgical techniques
- The New England Journal of Medicine
- Radiofrequency Ablation of the Liver: Current Status
List of major Radiofrequency ablation and related conferences
- 2nd International conference on Radiology & Imaging
- 2013 Atrial Fibrillation Conference: Radiofrequency Ablation
- Managing Liver Lesions: Role of Adjunctive Radiofrequency Ablation
- Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2012 Annual International Conference of the IEEE
- Focused Workshop in Endoscopy - Radiofrequency Ablation/Endoscopic Mucosa Resection
List of major Radiofrequency ablation and related research labs
- Radiofrequency ablation for cancer - Mayo Clinic
- Transplant Surgery - Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)- UCSF
- Radiofrequency Ablation - MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Radiofrequency Ablation - Duke Radiology
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on August 04, 2021