As per available reports about 560 journals, 281 Conferences, 81 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Radiology and about 1,530,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Radiology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Radiology are being carried out. Radiology is a medical specialty that employs the use of imaging to both diagnose and treat disease visualized within the body. Radiologists use an array of imaging technologies such as X-ray radiography, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to diagnose or treat diseases.
OMICS Physical Chemistry & Biophysics - hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals on Radiology. OMICS Physical Chemistry & Biophysics is an academic journal that includes a wide range of fields in its discipline to create a platform for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal and the editorial office promises a peer review process for the submitted manuscripts for the quality of publishing. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field.
OMICS Group - 2nd International conference on Radiology & Imaging which is going to be held during September 08-09, 2014 in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA. The Main theme of the Conference is ‘’Current and Advanced research in Radiology and Imaging’’. OMICS International is a pioneer in organizing international conferences.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Proteomics and related journals
- Physical Chemistry & Biophysics
- American Journal of Neuroradiology
- European Radiology
- Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Investigative Radiology
- British Journal of Radiology
- Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
- European Journal of Radiology
- TAcademic Radiology
List of major Radiology and related conferences
- 2nd International conference on Radiology & Imaging
- CARS 2014 Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, 28th International Congress and Exhibition
- Radiation Safety Officer Training for Laboratory Professionals 2014
- The Second International Conference Nanotechnology, Biotechnology and Spectroscopy Chest X-rays
- Association for Radiologic Imaging Nursing 7th Annual Fall Symposium and Imaging Nurse Review
List of major Radiology and related research labs
- Penn Medicine Department of Radiology
- Radiology - Stanford Medicine
- Interventional Radiology Research Lab - UCSF
- UPMC Radiology - Imaging Research Lab
- Research Division - BWH Department of Radiology
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 14, 2021