As per available reports about 999 journals, 352 Conferences, 90 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Replication and about 185032 articles are being published on the current trends in Replication. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to replication are being carried out. As reported in some articles, Replication, one of the main principles of the scientific method is the process of making a copy by itself. The root word “replica” refers to a copy. Self replication is one of the type of replication. The example for the Self replication are DNA replication and semi conservative replication. DNA replication can be defined as the process of producing two similar replicas from a single DNA molecule. This process occurs in all the living organisms.
Biochemistry & Analytical Biochemistry is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in replication. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Biochemistry & Analytical Biochemistry Journal provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of replication and proteomics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences. OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which organises over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Replication and related journals
- Advanced Techniques in Biology & Medicine
- Advances in Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology
- Advancements in Genetic Engineering
- Advances in Crop Science and Technology
- AIDS & Clinical Research
- Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques
- Human Genomics and Proteomics: HGP
- Applied Bioinformatics & Computational Biology
List of major proteomics and related Conferences
- International Conference on Epidemiology and Evolutionary Genetics
- International Conference and Exhibition on Clinical & Cellular Immunology
- International Conference and Exhibition on Cell & Gene Therapy
- International Conference on Biomarkers & Clinical Research
- International Conference on Clinical & Cellular Immunology
List of major replication and related Research Centres
- United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Center for Biotechnology Information
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Linkage and Association Studies: Replication
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 17, 2021