As per available reports about 112 journals, 86 Conferences, 40 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Rheumatic Disease and about 280685 articles are being published on the current trends in Rheumatic Disease. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to rheumatic disease are being carried out. As reported in "Prevalence and clinical significance of anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide and antikeratin antibodies in palindromic rheumatism. An abortive form of rheumatoid arthritis?" article, A rheumatic disease is an illness that involves pain or inflammation in the muscles, joints or other tissues of your body. Rheumatic diseases are considered autoimmune diseases, meaning that the body’s own immune system is turning on parts of the body. Rheumatic diseases are generally treated by rheumatologists.
The Rheumatology: Current Research is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Rheumatic Disease. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Rheumatology: Current Research provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Rheumatic Disease and Hematology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Rheumatic Disease and related journals
- Rheumatology: Current Research
- International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
- The Autoimmune Diseases
- Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Disease Clinics of North America
- International Journal of Rheumatology
- Tropical Diseases & Public Health
- Infectious Diseases and Therapy
- Immunological Techniques in Infectious Diseases
- Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
List of major Rheumatic Disease and related Conferences
List of major Rheumatic Disease and related Research Centres
- The Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Center for Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases Research Core Centers
- The Yale Rheumatic Diseases Research Core Center
- The British Society for Rheumatology
- Rheumatic Disease Clinical Research Center
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 08, 2021