As per available reports about 120 journals, 75 Conferences, 18 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Rheumatic Fever and about 103526 articles are being published on the current trends in Rheumatic Fever. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to rheumatic fever are being carried out. As reported in " Diagnosis of rheumatic fever: Current status of Jones criteria and role of echocardiography " article, A Rheumatic fever is an inflammatory disease that may develop as a complication of a streptococcus infection, such as strep throat or scarlet fever. Rheumatic fever mainly affects children aged between 5 and 15 years; however, it can affect adults and younger children.
The Rheumatology: Current Research is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Rheumatic fever. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Rheumatology: Current Research provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Rheumatic fever and Immune disorders, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International is a scientific event organizer, which has a portfolio of 1000 international conferences in areas such as Medicine, Engineering & Technology, Life sciences and Applied Biology. Now OMICS is pioneer event organizer in the world and each of its events will be a platform to share knowledge and make deliberations of future directions. Moreover, the Group organizes its events all over the world, where new scientific, industrial and business alliance will be highly encouraged.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Rheumatic Fever and related journals
- Rheumatology: Current Research
- International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
- The Autoimmune Diseases
- Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Disease Clinics of North America
- International Journal of Rheumatology
- Tropical Diseases & Public Health
- Infectious Diseases and Therapy
- Immunological Techniques in Infectious Diseases
- Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
List of major Rheumatic Fever and related Conferences
- 4th International Conference on Orthopedics & Rheumatology
- 3rd International Congress on Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases
- The Science of Rheumatic Fever Surveillance and Control Summer School Symposium 2013
- 2nd International Congress on Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases
- Rheumatology News, Family Practice News, and Internal Medicine News present the 7th Annual Perspectives in Rheumatic Diseases
- 7th Annual Perspectives in Rheumatic Diseases Conference
List of major Rheumatic Fever and related Research Centres
- The Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Center for Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases Research Core Centers
- The Yale Rheumatic Diseases Research Core Center
- The British Society for Rheumatology
- Rheumatic Disease Clinical Research Center
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 25, 2022