As per available reports about 103 journals, 65 Conferences, 38 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Rheumatoid Arthritis and about 304526 articles are being published on the current trends in Rheumatoid Arthritis. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to rheumatoid arthritis are being carried out. As reported in "Rheumatoid arthritis: diagnosis and management" article, A Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder that typically affects the small joints in your hands and feet. Unlike the wear-and-tear damage of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis affects the lining of your joints, causing a painful swelling that can eventually result in bone erosion and joint deformity.
The Rheumatology: Current Research is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Rheumatoid arthritis. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Rheumatology: Current Research provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Rheumatoid arthritis and Autoimmune diseases, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Rheumatoid Arthritis and related journals
- Rheumatology: Current Research
- International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
- The Autoimmune Diseases
- Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Disease Clinics of North America
- International Journal of Rheumatology
- Tropical Diseases & Public Health
- Cellular Immunology
- Immunological Techniques in Infectious Diseases
- Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
List of major Rheumatoid Arthritis and related Conferences
- 4th International Conference on Orthopedics & Rheumatology
- 2nd International Congress on Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases
- Rheumatology Conference
- 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Clinical & Cellular Immunology
- 3rd World Congress on Controversies, Debates and Consensus in Bone, Muscle and Joint Diseases (BMJD) under the auspices of the IOF and ESCEO
- Third International Congress on Controversies in Rheumatology & Autoimmunity
- 7th Annual Perspectives in Rheumatic Diseases Conference
List of major Rheumatoid Arthritis and related Research Centres
- The Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Center for Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Disease
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Rheumatic Diseases Research Core Centers
- American College of Rheumatology
- Rheumatic Heart Disease Australia is an initiative of Menzies School of Health Research
- The Yale Rheumatic Diseases Research Core Center
- The British Society for Rheumatology
- Rheumatic Disease Clinical Research Center
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 11, 2021