As per available reports about 100 journals, 30 Conferences, 20 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Rhinology and about 152026 articles are being published on the current trends in Rhinology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to rhinology are being carried out. As reported in “Rhinology and laryngology in literature and Folk-Lore” article. A Rhinology is the study of the nose, including the sinuses. Rhinology concerns itself with medical and surgical diseases of the nasal passages as well as paranasal sinuses. It is becoming more important after the introduction of nasal endoscopes. A rhinologist is a specialist otolaryngologist who specifically treats the nose.
The Otolaryngology: Open Access is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Rhinology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Otolaryngology: Open Access provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Rhinology and Otology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International is a scientific event organizer, which has a portfolio of 100 international conferences in areas such as Medicine, Engineering & Technology, Life sciences and Applied Biology. Now OMICS is pioneer event organizer in the world and each of its events will be a platform to share knowledge and make deliberations of future directions. Moreover, the Group organizes its events all over the world, where new scientific, industrial and business alliance will be highly encouraged.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Rhinology and related journals
List of major Rhinology and related conferences
- Training — 27th International Course on Endoscopic Surgery of the Paranasal Sinuses & Skull Base; 26 Aug 2015, 29 Aug 2015 ; Ghent, Belgium
- Österreichischer HNO-Kongress 2015; 16 Sep 2015, 20 Sep 2015 ; Innsbruck, Austria
- EROC2016 — 6th Emirates ORL Audiology and Communication Disorders Congress; 13 Jan 2016, 15 Jan 2016; Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Otosclerosis2016.com — 4th International Symposium on Otosclerosis, Diagnosis and treatment; 31 Aug 2016 ? 02 Sep 2016; Utrecht, Netherlands
- OTOLOGY UPDATE and LIVE SURGICAL WORKSHOP - 2015,Venue- JLN AUDITORIUM, AIIMS, NEW DELHI Dates: 4th-6th September 2015
- Euro Symposium on Sinus and Ear 2015, August 12, 2015 - August 13, 2015 Berlin , Germany
- 14th Brazillian Otolaryngology Foundation Congress 2015 August 13, 2015 - August 15, 2015 Sao Paulo , Brazil
- Current Topics in Otorhinolaryngology 2015 August 27, 2015 - August 28, 2015 Jackson Hole, Wyoming, United States
- Austrian Society for Ear, Nose and Throat, Head and Neck Surgery 59th Meeting 2015 September 16, 2015 - September 20, 2015 Innsbruck, Tirol, Austria
- American Academy Of Otorhinolayngology Head And Neck Surgery 2015 September 27, 2015 - September 30, 2015 Dallas, United States
- European Head and Neck Course 2015 September 30, 2015 - October 2, 2015 Birmingham , United Kingdom
- 5th Congress of the European Society for Swallowing Disorders 2015 October 2, 2015 - October 3, 2015 Barcelona , Spain
- International Symposium on Salivary Gland Tumors 2015 October 7, 2015 - October 8, 2015 Tehran, Iran
- CI 2015 Emerging Issues in Cochlear Implantation October 15, 2015 - October 17, 2015 Washington , United States
- New Zealand Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery 68th Annual Scientific Meeting 2015 October 20, 2015 - October 23, 2015 Nelson, New Zealand
- Aesthetic Rhinoplasty 2015 October 22, 2015 - October 22, 2015 London, United Kingdom
- Optimizing Function in Patients with Head and Neck Cancer: The MD Anderson Cancer Center Approach 2015 October 23, 2015 - October 24, 2015 Houston , Harris/Texas, United States
- 37th Turkish National Congress of Otorhinolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery 2015 October 28, 2015 - November 1, 2015 Antalya, Turkey
- Neck Ultrasound and US Guided Fine Needle Biopsy 2015 October 28, 2015 - October 28, 2015 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- South African Society of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery 51st Congress in association with the South African Association of Audiologists and the South African Speech-Language-Hearing Association 2014 October 31, 2015 - November 3, 2015 Durban, South Africa
- 7th World Congress of the World Sleep Federation 2015 October 31, 2015 - November 3, 2015 Istanbul, Turkey
- Mayo Clinic Hospital Medicine: Managing Complex Patients 2015 November 4, 2015 - November 7, 2015 Tucson , Arizona, United States
- Indian Society of Otology 24th Annual Conference 2015 November 20, 2015 - November 22, 2015 Visakhapatnam , India
- 45th Brazilian Congress Of Otorhinolaryngology and Cervico Facial Surgery 2015 November 25, 2015 - November 28, 2015 Fortaleza, Brazil
- 2nd Singapore Advanced Rhinoplasty Fresh Frozen Cadaveric Dissection Course 2015 November 29, 2015 - December 2, 2015 Singapore
- Singapore Facial Rejuvenation Surgery Fresh Frozen Cadaveric Dissection Course 2015 December 3, 2015 - December 5, 2015 Singapore
- 2nd Singapore Facial Fracture and Soft Tissue Reconstruction Fresh Frozen Cadaveric Dissection Course 2015 December 6, 2015 - December 9, 2015 Singapore
- 6th Emirates Rhinology & Otology Conference 2016 January 13, 2016 - January 15, 2016 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Functional & Aesthetic Rhinoplasty 24th Stuttgart Advanced Course 2016 April 6, 2016 - April 8, 2016 Stuttgart , Germany
List of major Rhinology and related Socities
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 08, 2021