As per available reports about 500 journals, 200 Conferences, 20 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to rhinology or running nose and about 3000 articles are being published on the current trends in the field. In terms of research annually, Australia, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Runny nose medicine are being carried out. Recent reports suggest that rhinorrhea, defined as the presence of a runny nose unrelated to respiratory infections, allergies, or sinus problems, occurs more frequently among patients with Parkinson's disease (PD) than among healthy controls.
The Biology and Medicine Journal is an International, Open- Access, Peer-reviewed, comprehensive journal, publishing the most interesting and advanced research findings in the scientific community. The motto of the journal is to publish original, genuine and relevant articles in the current research field.
OMICS Group organizing100exploratory conferences everywhere throughout the world. OMICS International diaries have in excess of 3 million readers and the acclaim and achievement of the same could be ascribed to the eminent editorial board, which holds in excess of 30000 eminent scientists and the fast, quality and review processing. OMICS Group Conferences make the ideal stage for worldwide systems administration as it unites eminent speakers and researchers throughout the world.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
p>List of major Runny Nose Medicine and related journals
- Biology and Medicine
- Journal of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery
- Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery
- American Journal of Otolaryngology
- International Journal of Otolaryngology
- The Journal of Laryngology & Otology
- Otolaryngology -Head and Neck Surgery
- Otolaryngology online journal
List of major Runny Nose Medicine and related conferences
- Emirates Rhinology and otology conference
- North American Rhinology & Allergy Conference
- Otorhinolaryngology Conferences
- International Conference and Exhibition on Rhinology & Otology
List of major Runny Nose Medicine related research centers
- Johns Hopkins Sinus Center
- Rhinology Research Laboratory
- St Vincent's Centre for Applied Medical Research
- Rhinology Research Group
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 04, 2022