As per available reports about 11 journals, 10 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to Sea level and about 2,660,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Sea level . In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Sea level are being carried out. Sea level is generally used to refer to mean sea level, an average level for the surface of one or more of Earth's oceans from which heights such as elevations may be measured. Sea Level technologies are very important in drug discovery, molecular medicine and diagnostics and hence it is of utmost importance for scientists working on Sea level to seek the latest research work in this field.
The The Journal of Marine Science: Research & Development is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Sea level. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Marine Science: Research & Development provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Sea level thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences. OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which organises over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Sea level and related journals
- Aquaculture Economics & Management
- Aquaculture Environment Interactions
- Aquaculture International
- Aquaculture Nutrition
- Aquaculture Research
- Envelopments In Aquaculture and Fisheries Science
List of major Sea level and related Conferences
- BIT`s 3rd Annual International Congress of Algae and Mushroom (AICAM 2014)
- 2nd Annual International Conference on Advances in Veterinary Science Research (VETSCI 2014)
- International Conference on Fisheries Science 2014
- BIT`s 3rd Annual World Congress of Ocean & Investment and Trade Fair (WCO 2014)
- BIT`s 4th Annual International Congress of Algae and Mushroom (AICAM 2015)
List of major Sea level and related Research Centres
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Nova South eastern University (NSU) Oceanographic centre
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- National Institute of Oceanography (NIO)
- Israel Oceanographic and Limnological Research
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 29thSep 2014