As per available reports about 176 journals, 37 Conferences, 22 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to proteomics and about 17489 articles are being published on the current trends in Septic Arthritis.In terms of research annually,USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Septic Arthritis are being carried out. As reported in Journal of arthritis OMICS, Septic arthritis is an important medical emergency, with high morbidity and mortality. We review the changing epidemiology of infectious arthritis, which incidence seems to be increasing due to several factors. We discuss various different risk factors for development of septic arthritis and examine host factors, bacterial proteins and enzymes described to be essential for the pathogenesis of septic arthritis.
Diagnosis of disease should be making by an experienced clinician and it is almost based on clinical symptoms, a detailed history, a careful examination and test results. Treatment of septic arthritis should include prompt removal of purulent synovial fluid and needle aspiration. There is little evidence on which to base the choice and duration of antibiotic therapy, but treatment should be based on the presence of risk factors and the likelihood of the organism involved, patient’s age and results of Gram’s stain.
Orthopedic & Muscular System: Current Research is an an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Septic Arthritis.Orthopedic& Muscular System - Open Access using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems of OMICS Group for quality and quick review processing.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Septic arthritis and related journals
- Orthopedic & Muscular System: Current Research
- Acute Septic Arthritis
- Septic Arthritis
- Bacterial septic arthritis in adults
- Acute rheumatic fever journals
- Treatment of Acute Septic Arthritis
- Septic Arthritis in a Nigerian Tertiary Hospital
List of major septic arthritis and related Conferences
- 4th World Congress on Cell Science & Stem Cell Research
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) 2015 Annual Meeting
- 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Orthopedics & Rheumatology
- 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Orthopedics & Rheumatology
- Orthopedic Surgery Conferences 2014
- Japanese Orthopaedic Society Of Knee, Arthroscopy And Sports Medicine 6th Annual Meeting 2014
List of major septic arthritis and related Research Centres
- Orthopaedic research laboratories
- Orthopedic Clinical Effectiveness Research Center
- Orthopedic Biomechanics Research Center
- Center for Advanced Orthopaedic Studies
- Department of Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery - Academics and Research
- Center for Orthopedics Research and Development
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 23, 2022