As per available reports about 144 journals, 32 Conferences, 12 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to proteomics and about 125783 articles are being published on the current trends in Serum Creatinine.In terms of research annually,USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Serum Creatinine are being carried out. As reported in wiki page, Serum creatinine (a blood measurement) is an important indicator of renal health because it is an easily measured byproduct of muscle metabolism that is excreted unchanged by the kidneys. Creatinine itself is produced via a biological system involving creatine, phosphocreatine (also known as creatine phosphate), and adenosine triphosphate (ATP, the body's immediate energy supply).
Journal of Palliative Care & Medicine is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in serum creatinine. Palliative Care is a specialized area of healthcare that focuses on relieving and preventing the suffering of patients. Palliative medicine applies a multidisciplinary approach to patient care to relieve suffering.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Serum creatinine and related journals
- Clinical Journal of American Society of nephrology
- American Journal of Hypertension
- Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation
- American Family Physician
- British Journal of Sports Medicine
- Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research
- Human Genomics and Proteomics: HGP
- Canadian Journal of Diabetes
List of major Serum Creatinine and related Conferences
- Nephrology CME Conferences
- Conferences and Meetings on Nephrology
- Nephrology International Conference 2014
- The International Society for Peritoneal Dialysis
- 15th Congress of the international Society for Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Week, Pennsylvania Convention Center
- 9th Asia Pacific Conference on Clinical Nutrition (APCCN 2015
- Renal Physicians Association’s (RPA) Advanced Practitioner Conference
List of major sensors and related Research Centres
- Nephrology Clinical Research Center
- Graduate Medical Education (GME): Nephrology Clinical Research Training
- Departments and Centers Nephrology and Hypertension in Minnesota
- Duke O’Brien Center for Kidney research
- Max Delbruck Center for Molecular Medicine, Berlin
- Nephrology Research Center: Boston Children’s Hospital
- Division of Nephrology: University of Washington
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 21, 2021