As per available reports about 154 journals, 84 Conferences, 12 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to sex hormones and about 213014 articles are being published on the current trends in Sex Hormones.In terms of research annually,USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Sex Hormones ar ebeing carried out. As reported in apbi page, Sex hormones are responsible for some of the most dramatic changes that occur in the body. They control puberty, egg and sperm production, pregnancy, birth and lactationn girls, between the ages of about 10 and14, the pituitary gland produces Luteinising Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) which together stimulate the production of the sex hormones by the ovaries.In boys, between the ages of about 12 and 15, the pituitary gland produces LH and FSH, which together stimulate the production of the sex hormones.
Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in sex hormones. Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders deals with the male and female reproductive system and any diseases associated with it. Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders (RSSD) journal is a a peer reviewed medical journal that includes various aspects of male and female reproductive health, encompassing the basic physiology of reproductive function with a focus on wide range of disorders, diagnosis and treatment and creates a platform for the authors to contribute towards the journal.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Sex Hormones related journals
- Hormones and Behavior
- Journal of Communication
- BioMed Research International
- Journal of the National Cancer institute
- International Journal of impotence research
- British Journal of Cancer
- American Diabetes association
- Journal of Chemical education
List of major Sex Hormone related Conferences
- Grover Conference: Risk Factors in Pulmonary Hypertension: Gender, Sex Hormones, Obesity, and Novel Genetic Influences
- 8th International Conference on Hormones, Brain and behavior
- 5th International Conference on Sex Hormones, Pregnancy and Rheumatic Disease
- Pre-Conference Workshop on Hormone Testing and Balancing 15th Congress of the international Society for Peritoneal Dialysis
- The Longevity Now Conference Costa Mesa
- International College of integrative medicine: Your Between Conference Connection
List of major Sex Hormone and related Research Centres
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- National Cancer institute
- Research Centre for Gender Medicine
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 23, 2022