As per available reports about 53 journals, 17 Conferences,8 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to sexology and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in Sexology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Sexology are being carried out. As reported in wiki page, Sexology is the interdisciplinary study of human sexuality, including human sexual interests, behaviours and function. The term sexology does not generally refer to the non-scientific study of sexuality, such as political science or social criticism.Sexologists study sexual development (puberty), sexual orientation, sexual relationships and sexual activity, as well as document the sexualities of special groups; for example, child sexuality, adolescent sexuality, sexuality among the elderly and the disabled. The sexological study of sexual dysfunctions and disorders, including erectile dysfunction, anorgasmia, and pedophilia, are also common.
Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in sexology. Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders deals with the male and female reproductive system and any diseases associated with it. Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders (RSSD) journal is a a peer reviewed medical journal that includes various aspects of male and female reproductive health, encompassing the basic physiology of reproductive function with a focus on wide range of disorders, diagnosis and treatment and creates a platform for the authors to contribute towards the journal.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Sexology related journals
- Advances in Sexual Medicine
- AIDS and Behavior
- AIDS Education and Prevention
- American Journal of Sexuality Education
- Archives of Sexual Behavior
- Biology of Sex Differences
- British Journal of Sexual Medicine
- Canadian Journal of Human Sexuality
- Culture Health & Sexuality
- Electronic Journal of Human Sexuality
List of major Sexology related Conferences
- 8th International Conference on Sexology
- European Federation of Sexology conference
- Asia-Oceanic Federation of Sexology
- Nordic Association for Clinical Sexology
- Congress Medical Congress
List of major sexology related Research Centres
- The Centre for Sexual Health and Rehabilitation
- European Federation of Sexology
- The institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality
- The Kinsey institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 23, 2021