As per available reports about 174 journals, 29 Conferences, 19 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to sexual activity and about 118762 articles are being published on the current trends in sexual activity. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Sexual activity are being carried out. As reported in wiki page, Human sexual activity, or human sexual practice or human sexual behavior, is the manner in which humans experience and express their sexuality. People engage in a variety of sexual acts from time to time, and for a wide variety of reasons. Sexual activity normally results in sexual arousal and physiological changes in the aroused person, some of which are pronounced while others are more subtle. Sexual activity may also include conduct and activities which are intended to arouse the sexual interest of another, such as strategies to find or attract partners (courtship and display behavior), and personal interactions between individuals, such as foreplay. Sexual activity may follow sexual arousal. Human sexual activity has sociological, cognitive, emotional, behavioral and biological aspects; this includes personal bonding, shared emotions during sexual activity, and physiological processes such as the reproductive system, the sex drive and sexual intercourse and sexual behavior in all its forms.
Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in sexual activity. Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders deals with the male and female reproductive system and any diseases associated with it. Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders (RSSD) journal is a a peer reviewed medical journal that includes various aspects of male and female reproductive health, encompassing the basic physiology of reproductive function with a focus on wide range of disorders, diagnosis and treatment and creates a platform for the authors to contribute towards the journal.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Sex activity related journals
- Journal of Proteomics & Bioinformatics
- Archives of Sexual Behavior
- Journal of Adolescent Health
- The Journal of Sex Research
- Centre for disease Control and Prevantion
- Journal of Social and Personal Relationship
- The Journal of Gerontology
- Journal of Marriage and Family
- Archives of Sexual Behavior
List of major Sex activity related Conferences
- Conferences and Courses for Sex Educators
- The Benefits of Sexual activity in later life
- Children with Sexual Behaviour Problem
- American Academy of Pediatric
- Parental Rights and Sexual Education
List of major sexual activity related Research Centres
- The Centre for Sexual Health and Rehabilitation
- European Federation of Sexology
- Sexology Research Centre And Clinic
- The institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality
- The Global institute of Sexology
- Khanna Memorial Clinic Sexology Research Centre
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 19, 2021