As per available reports about 187 journals, 22 Conferences, 8 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to sexual disorder and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in sexual disorder. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Sexual disorder are being carried out. As reported in wiki page, Sexual dysfunction or sexual malfunction is difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity, including physical pleasure, desire, preference, arousal or orgasm. According to the DSM-5, sexual dysfunction requires a person to feel extreme distress and interpersonal strain for a minimum of 6 months (excluding substance or medication-induced sexual dysfunction).Sexual dysfunctions can have a profound impact on an individual's perceived quality of sexual life. A thorough sexual history and assessment of general health and other sexual problems (if any) are very important. Assessing (performance) anxiety, guilt, stress and worry are integral to the optimal management of sexual dysfunction. Many of the sexual dysfunctions that are defined are based on the human sexual response cycle, proposed by William H. Masters and Virginia E. Johnson, and then modified by Helen Singer Kaplan.
Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in sexual disorders. Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders deals with the male and female reproductive system and any diseases associated with it. Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders (RSSD) journal is a a peer reviewed medical journal that includes various aspects of male and female reproductive health, encompassing the basic physiology of reproductive function with a focus on wide range of disorders, diagnosis and treatment and creates a platform for the authors to contribute towards the journal.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Sexual disorder related journals
- Archives of Sexual Behavior
- Journal of Adolescent Health
- The Journal of Sex Research
- Centre for disease Control and Prevantion
- Journal of Social and Personal Relationship
- The Journal of Gerontology
- Journal of Marriage and Family
- Archives of Sexual Behavior
List of major Sexual disorder related Conferences
- 4th Multidisciplinary Sexual Dysfunction Conference
- The Evolution of Definitions for Women's Sexual Disorders
- Consensus statement on management of intersex disorder
- Personality disorder conference
- Borderline personality disorder conference
List of major sexual disorder related Research Centres
- Irvine Center for Clinical Research
- Josline diabetes Centre
- University of Maryland Medical Centre
- The institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality
- Psychiatry and Behavioural Science
- Centre of Sexual Medicine
- Milton S Hershey Medical Centre
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 27, 2022