As per available reports about 200 journals, 13 Conferences, 7 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to sexual transmitted disease and about 15187 articles are being published on the current trends in sexual transmitted disease. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Sexual transmitted diseases are being carried out. As reported in wiki page, Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are caused by infections that are passed from one person to another during sexual contact. These infections often do not cause any symptoms. Medically, infections are only called diseases when they cause symptoms. That is why STDs are also called "sexually transmitted infections." But it’s very common for people to use the terms "sexually transmitted diseases" or "STDs," even when there are no signs of disease. There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections. And they are very common — more than half of all of us will get one at some time in our lives. Use the list above to find out about each kind of STD.
Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in sexually transmitted disease. Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders deals with the male and female reproductive system and any diseases associated with it. Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders (RSSD) journal is a a peer reviewed medical journal that includes various aspects of male and female reproductive health, encompassing the basic physiology of reproductive function with a focus on wide range of disorders, diagnosis and treatment and creates a platform for the authors to contribute towards the journal.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Sexual transmitted diseases related journals
- Sexual Health
- Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
- Sexually transmitted infection
- International Journal of Sexual Health
- Population and Demography
- The Journal of Sexual Medicine
- Current Sexual Health report
List of major Sexual transmitted diseases related Conferences
- Australasian Sexual Health Conference
- Conferences and Courses for Sex Educators
- Australasian Sexual Health Alliance
- Adolescent Sexuality Conference
- British Society for Sexual Health and HIV-BASHH
- International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health
- 36th Annual Guelph Sexuality Conference
- Western Canadian Sexual Health Conference
List of major Sexual transmitted diseases related Research Centres
- The Centre for Sexual Health and Rehabilitation
- Center for Sexual Health Promotion
- Sexology Research Centre And Clinic
- The institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality
- Western Sydney Sexual Health Centre
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Research
- Centre for Sexual Health & HIV
- Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 09, 2021