As per available reports about 400 journals, 56 Conferences, 25 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to signal processing and about 71651 articles are being published on the current trends in signal processing. In terms of research annually, USA, Australia, Japan, India, China, and France are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to signal processing are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Signal processing is an area of systems engineering, electrical engineering and applied mathematics that deals with operations on or analysis of analog as well as digitized signals, representing time-varying or spatially varying physical quantities. Signal processing can include sound, electromagnetic radiation, images, and sensor readings, for example biological measurements such as electrocardiograms, control system signals, telecommunication transmission signals, and many others. One of the fundamental problems in signal processing is to obtain a permanent record of signal itself.
The International Journal of Sensor Networks and Data Communications is an open access and peer reviewed journal, publishes unique, explicit and exemplary research papers in the area of sensor and data communication networks. The journal examines the impact of signal processing and networking technologies, policies, and management on business organizations, capturing their effect on IT-enabled management practices. All published articles of this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of Google Scholar, Journal Seek and Media finder. OMICS Group officially welcomes entire scientific community to attend the 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Biosensors & Bioelectronics, during August 11-13, 2014 at San Antonio, USA.
OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. One of the most important parts of attending scientific conferences lies in contributing and learning about the most recent advances in your field, sharing your work with your peers, as well as getting their feedback to enlighten your research path. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe. OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Signal processing and related journals
- International Journal of Sensor Networks and Data Communications
- Journal of Signal Processing Systems
- Signal Processing
- IEEE Signal processing
- Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing
- EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing
- Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT)
- Transactions on COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN of Integrated Circuits and Systems
- Multidimensional Systems and Signal Processing
- Signal, Image and Video Processing
- International Journal of Signal Processing Systems
List of major Signal processing and related conferences
- Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers
- Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing
- IEEE Pacific Rim Conference on Communications, Computers and Signal Processing Conference Proceedings
- The 2014 European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO 2014
- IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME 2014)
- International conference on Signal processing and Multimedia applications
- Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP 2014)
List of major Signal processing research centers
- IEEE Signal processing society
- Royal society of Signal processing
- Japan Society of Next Generation Sensor Technology
- Iranian Society of Wireless Sensor Networks
- European Association for Signal Processing
- British Columbia Wireless Network Society
- International Scientific Association of Computer Science and Information Technology
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 06, 2021