As per available reports about 102 journals, 10 Conferences, 15 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Silicon solar cell and about 894 articles are being published on the current trends in Silicon solar cell. In terms of research annually, Japan, USA, India, Australia and Brazil are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to silica are being carried out. As reported by PV Education.org, in the 1980s research into silicon solar cells paid off and solar cells began to increase their efficiency. In 1985 silicon solar cells achieved the milestone of 20% efficiency. The year 1997 saw a growth rate of 38% and today solar cells are recognized not only as a means for providing power and increased quality of life to those who do not have grid access, but they are also a means of significantly diminishing the impact of environmental damage caused by conventional electricity generation in advanced industrial countries.
The Journal of Advanced Chemical Engineering hosted by OMICS International is one of the best open access journals that aims to publish the most complete and reliable source of information on discoveries and current developments on new materials and microelectronics, reaction engineering, advanced materials, biochemistry and energy & environment etc. The Journal aims to provide the highest possible standards of publication by scrutinizing the papers through peer-review assisted by the eminent experts from all parts of the globe. Journal of Advanced Chemical Engineering is supporting 3rd International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry & Computer Aided Drug Designing. This astounding event is going to be held during December 08-10, 2014 San Francisco, USA.
OMICS Group's Scientific Conferences put forward a colloquium of researchers, academicians, industry professionals, and authors & editors of OMICS Group Open Access Journals focusing on specific research discipline, contributing an efficient and impactful platform where research amalgamates with technology. One of the most important parts of attending scientific conferences lies in contributing and learning about the most recent advances in your field, sharing your work with your peers, as well as getting their feedback to enlighten your research path. OMICS Group Conferences involves the nationwide participation around the globe through major continents such as America, Asia, and Europe.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Silicon solar cell and related journals
- Journal of Advanced Chemical Engineering
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- Optics Express
- Journal of Chemical Sciences
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces
- Optics Express
- NPG Asia Materials
- Nanoscale Research Letters
- Scientific Reports
- Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry
List of major Silicon solar cell and related conferences
- 5th International Conference on Crystalline Silicon Photovoltaics
- The 17th International Symposium on Silicon Chemistry
- European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition
- The International Conference on Silicon Carbide and Related Materials
- Workshop on Metallization of Crystalline Silicon Solar Cells
- "Photovoltaic Technical Conference" dedicated to "Thin Film & Advanced Silicon Solutions"
- 11th International Conference on Relativistic Effects in Heavy-Element Chemistry and Physics
List of major Silicon solar cell societies/ research centers
- American Chemical Society
- Royal society of Chemistry
- European Chemical Societies
- DuPont Central Research
- American Physical Society
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 28, 2020