As per available reports about 150 journals, 100 Conferences, 15 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to sociobiology and about 15,000 articles are being published on the current trends in sociobiology . In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. 50, 000 articles.
The social anthropolgy intend to make a comparative analysis of how people behave or act in social circumstances. Social Anthropology is the study of humankind in terms of who we are and what our social and cultural existence means. Both the diversity amongst people and the common responses to the challenges of being human are in continuous focus. Social Anthropology makes the strange familiar and the familiar strange by investigating the reasons for behaviour and shared meanings of all people, including ourselves.Anthropology is the study of humankind and the behavior of humans according to the diversity of societies from the origin to the present day. Anthropology explains both biological and Sociocultural aspects of humans and related species like primates throughout the evolutionary period.
OMICS Group likewise sorts out 100 International gatherings every year over the globe, where learning exchange happens through open deliberations, round table dialogs, notice presentations, workshops, symposia and displays.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Proteomics and related journals
- Social Science & Medicine
- Language & Communication
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Public Relations Review
- Social Science & Medicine
- Annals of Tourism Research
- Evolution and Human Behavior
- Journal of Anthropological Archaeology
List of major Proteomics and related conferences
- International Conference on Social Sciences and Innovations - ICSSI 2014
- International Conference on Communication Science, Anthropology and Political Cultural History and Anthropology Conference on Symbols, Representation, Expression in the History of Culture
- International Academic Conference on Social Sciences
- International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conferences on Social Sciences and Arts
- Crisis and Social Change: Towards Alternative Horizons
- Asian Conference on the Social Sciences and Sustainability (ACSUS 2014) Hiroshima
List of major Proteomics related research centers
- Forensic Anthropology Center
- Institute for Social Anthropology
- Max Planck Institute for Social Anthropology
- Institute of Anthropology and Ethnography
- Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Anthropology Centre
- USC Center for Visual Anthropology
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 17, 2021